Creamy Potato SaladPosted by Leisa on Nov 28, 2011 in Diet and Lifestyle, Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Recipes | Comments Off
- 1 bag of pink potatoes
- 2 x tablespoons of wholegrain mustard
- 4 rashers of bacon finely chopped
- 1 large red onion
- 1 cup of cream
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Chop potatoes into small pieces leaving the skin on and place into a saucepan, boiling until they soften, but don’t cook them fully! Leave them a little bit firm.
- Strain potatoes and place in a bowl mixing cream, cour cream, wholegrain mustard and onion and mix thoroughly.
- Fry bacon rashers on a pan until crispy. Add to the potato salad and mix through.
- The creamy potato salad is ready to serve!
Leisa Skerman is a Brisbane Naturopath who enjoys sharing her knowledge and passion for naturopathy with her readers and clients. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment, or share it with your friends on your favourite social media using the buttons above.